Wednesday, June 10, 2009

San Francisco, I Love You. (Random #3?)

All I have to say say is:
God, I fucking love San Francisco.
Random (#3)!

if you're gay or not, Trigger is definitely a fun bar to get sauced up at

I actually miss my old living space. This is the catastrophe that was me trying to pack, but we managed to get sidetracked by boozing ourselves up at our friend Andrew's house. Shit. The mayhem began the morning after when I was furiously packing seconds before I shipped out.

To kickoff my summer, I didn't smoke mad weed, I got my wisdom teef pulled. So shitty (but I struck it rich in the vicodin lottery; amazing!). I didn't think I would heal in time for the insanity the was to come the week after.
(See Below.)

I think this is the part of the blog where I'm officially at a loss for words. So I'll try really really hard to sum it up the best I humanly can:

Yessssss, the BFD Pre-Party.

.. And to set it off ;)


Tenderlions, amazing as always.
(Spot me behind Evan, hahaha)


Darling Steve.
"Yeeeeah, Aoki!" hahaha


Literally right in front of Asian Jesus. Right there.
(managed to catch flashes with my cameraphone hahahaha)

Drunk as shit, drugged as shit. Danced the shit outta my feet, raged and raged hard, and sweat until I couldn't sweat no more. Woke up with crazy bruises, a sticker, and a bottle of Goose; worth every fucking second.

Hopefully more visuals of this night surface somewhere on the internet sometime soon, but for the time being I've still got my brain.

Can't wait until we meet again.
Until then, we've got lettuce!
And leftover vicodin.

No comments:

Post a Comment