Sunday, March 15, 2009

It's another one of those days

Again.

But this time it's Sunday, so I couldn't care less.

I'm tired as fuck. Last night was fun though.
Life-or-death decisions involving a nightclub are the best.
Shitty Nights, I mean City Nights, is actually an okay club... when you're fucked up. Everything is always better when you're fucked up.
hahahahahaha
Can't wait for glossy photos of myself to surface on the internet. Yay.

Back to Sunday, I'm just trying to do my homework, and I'm failing miserably at it.
I guess my "all business weekend" didn't go according to plan... even if I got plenty of business done at the club-- wink wink wink, HA.
Kidding, of course.




You guys should really check out Scanwiches on Tumblr (I really want a Tumblr now, but I guess I'll stick to Blogspot).

I think I'm going to go do my homework now... or distract myself with more sites like Scanwiches.
Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment