Sunday, April 5, 2009

FTW

SO basically my weekend has been full of win!
It's pretty much making up for the "Spring Break" I just had, if that's what you call it.

Anyway, SoCal is where I neeeeeed to stay. I'm just so happy to be down here right now. It's so nice and warm right now.. not too hot, and just a hint of breeze, unlike back at SF where it looks so nice and inviting outside, but you get dickslapped by the craziest fucking wind, uuuuuugh

I just stopped by LA, and now we're staying at some family friends' house in Mission Viejo, and today I drove out to check out the scene and somehow ended up burying my feet in the sands of Laguna Beach hahah

(which get's me all reminiscent over this)

hah

God, it was so fucking relaxxxxxing. I wish I was staying here longer.


Oh yeah, and I just found out I won a shirt by 5PREVIEW.
FTW!

No comments:

Post a Comment