Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Random (#2)

MMM, another yummy random post!

hmm, where to begin...

let's see,
It was after I had my daily fix of The Boobs during the yawn-fest that is Biology that I doodled this on my laptop. This post made me do it! And of course, love for The Boobs made me do it as well.

I also have a new crush,

and that is Jay Baruchel.
(with Kat Dennings (via Nick&Norah'sInfinitePlaylist), who is pre-tty smokin' hot, but that's another story)
I was watching Knocked Up the other day, and I think that's where it all began? Then I found out he hosted Popular Mechanics for Kids with Elisha Cuthbert. CUTE.
What can I say, I've got a thing for tall, lanky Canadians. He's just so damn cute.

cute. cute. cute!

Hmm...
Gemma Ward is cute as well, but so's the dress. I remember seeing it on M. Coop circa The OC (yesyesyes, I am a guilty of being a dedicated OC viewer). Soooo good.

AND THESE! THESE I've been lusting after these shoes since Marie Antoinette, aaaaaaaahajshfakjsha!
In black please :)

Aside from the fierce kicks,
is this fierce bitch.
I was watching Superjail! again, and I just thought that the Mistress of "Ultraprison" was pretty much amazing.

Sleep is pretty amazing too.

Gooooodnight !

1 comment: