Monday, April 20, 2009

IV XX


4//20 was pretty much an epic fail, but a very delicious and weed-filled fail.
I obviously can't roll blunts sober, I can't take directions too well despite me living here for how long now?, and I still can't stand smelly people in buses, especially when it's 90 degrees and everyone's sweating profusely! And we missed 4:20. Really? Really.

I mean, I was high pretty much all day,
but the fail is that I was high at all hours but 4:20! Fuck.

The Geary Girls (with the exception of Katrina! P.S. we missed you!) and I were still onboard the bus to Hippie Hill, but the clock hit 4:20 before we could even get there, and we got all depressed. I was pretty much willing to spark it on the bus, but mind me that I didn't feel like getting muni-policed today.
But nevertheless! We had a very nice skin/lung-cancer fest.
It was so fucking hot outside and we had enough to smoke and too much sun to tan in, and then I decided to purchase peanut butter cups from a vendor. Sooooooooo gooooooood.

I will admit that I'm still high. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment